Essay writing is about expertise. The first and core thing is to have adequate knowledge on the topic you are writing about.
Here is a simple process to follow:
- Research thoroughly about the topic. Note down all your research materials and references.
- Start extracting the important bits from your research materials and copy them in a word document. Make sure to reference them so that you do not forget.
- Keep adding these materials until you somehow achieve your targeted number of pages or words for the essay.
- Now you have a draft, let now the real work begin.
- Start reading your draft and write every word by word (do not plagiarize). Join all these sentences to form paragraphs.
- Soon you will have one paragraph, two paragraphs and soon a page, two pages etc.
- Re read your essay to make sure it makes sense. Give it to someone else to read it too so that he/she can evaluate if it meets its purpose.